Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Disney Day Trip

April 8, 2017




This trip was focused on testing all three of our rigs.  My Blazer had just had some winter upgrades and fixes. Capital J's B2 was waking up from a 2 year slumber, where he upgraded rear leafs and did some carb work.  Tyler was a complete noob, he had never been rock crawling and wanted a piece of the action, so he traded an old quad for a bone stock '73 Dodge.



















About 45 mins into the adventure, Tylers rig broke a steering shaft.  Capital J was able to pull him to an access road and then I gave him a ride to his pull truck.  He was then able to load the Dodge up fairly easily.  Cap and I finished out the day doing all the main trails and both of our rigs did pretty great.  Cap still had a few issues with his worn out carb, and I had a small issue with the clamp on my steering getting loose, but all in all it was a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment